- Licensed in North and South Carolina
- BA Business Administration - Catawba College
- CRS - Council of Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation
- CSSS & CSSB - Certified Short Sale Seller & Buyer
- SFR - Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Certification
- BPOR - Broker Price Opinion Resource Certification
- ePRO - ePro Designation
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert Certification
Member National Association of Realtors®
Member North Carolina Association of Realtors®
Member Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
NAR's ePro Members
Home Buyers Questions and Answers
Broker Price Opinion Resource
Qualities to look for in a good agent.
Honesty and Candor. You want an agent who will not only agree with you when you are right, but will let you know when you are misinformed. You want an agent who will steer you straight and not get you involved in legal entanglements.
Experienced. An experienced agent's knowledge of the market is one of the advantages in contracting for their services. They should be familiar with the homes for sale in your area and be able to lead you to those most suited to your needs.
Professionalism. As a member of the National Association of Realtors®, I have taken advantage of additional training courses.
Code of Ethics. Realtors® are held to a strict "Code of Ethics".
Assertiveness. You want just the right mixture here. You want an agent who is assertive enough to get the deal closed. On the other hand, you do not want an agent who is so pushy that you feel intimidated and pressured to buy something you do not like.